Job Title: Key Account Head
Date Posted: 26/08/2019
Closing Date: 09/09/2019
Company: DAL Medical Services Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: mid-level (4-7 years)
Job Category: Marketing
Key Account manager is responsible for managing, developing and growing specific Key Accounts sales and revenue such as institutions, Universities & Police sectors, through Building a Quality relationship with Key decision makers, augmenting customer satisfaction as well as maximizing sales productivity & profitable business growth for all SANOFI portfolios in his/her key accounts.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Achievement of the Annual Sales Plan & implementation of SANOFI Key Accounts Strategy in:
1 – Yearly strategic & commercial planning for each sponsored key account
2 – Recognize key business drivers and key influencers relationship strategy through understanding the market place, key issues, trends &competitive positioning of the key competitors.
3 – Develop key account data base in structured KAM TOOL.
4 – Cascade the strategic plan for each key account to FF with data & analysis needed for every KA such monthly consumption trend, Stock situation, new introductions situation, Semester hospital business review meetings & quarter workshop â€¦etc.
5 – Regular follow up with the credit to identify special credit conditions for key accounts and take necessary actions ( accelerate cheques issuing & high transversal cooperation with collection team ,credit team in order to submit any requested documents )
6 – High transversal cooperation across the organization (Tender, F.F, IA, SC etc.) to reach advanced tailored product offering to each account.
7 – Follow up competitor activities & update different departments whom concerned.
1 – Maximizing SANOFI business in key accounts sector and enriching our portfolio through securing existence of the already listed SKUs and listing of new SKUs and brands.
2 – Build quality relationship mapping that maximize customer satisfaction & achieve maximum revenue.
3 – Encourage new opportunities.
4 – Identify potential growth of Key Accounts.
5 – Relationships with KDMs (Key Decision Makers ) & Heads of Key Accounts
6 – Building a unique image for Sanofi in the hospital sector through well establish quality relationship by which putting Sanofi in a position of real partner.
7 – Ensure effective long term business relationship with key customers
1 – Prepare different sales reports and analysis (Achievement, growth etc.).
2 – Reports to the National Key Account Manager data needed to ensure sales achievement.
3 – Yearly strategic planning for major hospitals & key accounts in terms of distinguishing offensive and defensive commercial strategy on monthly basis.
4 – Recognize key business drivers and key influencers relationship strategy through understanding the market place, key issues, trends & competitive positioning of the key competitors.
5 – Develop commercial profile for all SANOFI portfolios in key accounts.
6 – Develop key account satisfaction map by building up & establishing the appropriate level of key account data base in a more structured way.
7 – Regular follow up with the credit to identify special credit conditions in case of changes in products prices, new products added, etc., to increase the credit limit.
8 – Acting as an internal communication link between stakeholders & other depts. to facilitate work flow (e.g. follow the processing of sales orders, check availability of products with production, follow the invoicing with the credit to solve any problems, etc.).
1 – Perform other duties as assigned.
2 – Respect of company values, code of ethics and social charter.
3 – Respect of personal data protection charter.
4 – Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Education: Bachelor degree, Faculty of Pharmacy,
- Related Experience: 3-5 years in pharmaceutical field preferably 1-2 years as District Manager.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Business, Selling & planning skills
- Persistent & assertive
- Time management & organizing skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Market Intelligence & Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Computer skills
- Stress management
- Project management
- Act for change
- Strive for results
- Cooperate Transversally
- Commit to Customer
- Make Decision
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.