Job Title: Key Account Manager
Date Posted: 26/08/2019
Closing Date: 09/09/2019
Company: DAL Medical Services Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Marketing
Assists in unifying all company activities in Major Hospitals & Key Accounts in order to maximize sales productivity & profitable business growth for all Sanofi Aventis portfolio.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Yearly strategic planning for major hospitals & key accounts in terms of distinguishing offensive and defensive commercial strategy on monthly basis.
Recognize key business drivers and key influencers relationship strategy through understanding the market place, key issues, trends & competitive positioning of the key competitors.
Develop commercial profile for all SANOFI portfolios in key accounts.
Develop key account satisfaction map by building up & establishing the appropriate level of key account data base in a more structured way.
Regular follow up with the credit to identify special credit conditions in case of changes in products prices, new products added, etc., to increase the credit limit.
Acting as an internal communication link between stakeholders & other depts. to facilitate work flow (e.g. follow the processing of sales orders, check availability of products with production, follow the invoicing with the credit to solve any problems, etc.).
Perform other duties as assigned.
Respect of companyâ€™s values, code of ethics and social charter.
Respect of personal data protection charter.
Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree, Faculty of Pharmacy,
Required Skills & Knowledge:
3-5 years in pharmaceutical field preferably 1-2 years as District Manager.
- Business & Selling Skills
- Seizing Opportunities
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Time management
- Negotiation skills
- Sales planning skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Stress management
- Project Management
- Act for change
- Strive for results
- Cooperate Transversally
- Commit to Customer
- Make Decision
- Market Intelligence
- Integrative Thinking
- Computer Skills
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.