Job Title: Medical Representative
Date Posted: 26/08/2019
Closing Date: 09/09/2019
Company: DAL Medical Services Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Marketing
Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company market potential within defined territory, through implementing the company strategy and policies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
1 – Achieve sales target as per SANOFI business plan:
- Achieve sales target in private sectors and hospitals.
- Participate in and implement territory planning, through Targeting and Segmentation in his territory to get maximum use of time and best area coverage for both doctors and pharmacies.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Promotes company products and image:
- Deliver the product message given from marketing team and implement the product strategy.
- Act as a communication link between clients and the company.
- Apply companyâ€™s values and policies.
- Solve any problem with customers within his area.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of marketing plan.
- Profit from synergies with other territory teams and other field players.
- Maintain good relation with KOLs & Key customers to ensure their loyalty and their support to company business.
- Cooperate with the OTC line and other lines/BUs to properly optimize resources and execute different brand initiatives (e.g. co-promotion, sampling, etc.) whenever needed
Customer list adjustment
Optimum customer survey handling
As per Business Support Guidelines:
CPA more than 80%
Daily Optima Recording
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
University Graduate in Pharmacist
with a Medical background.
One to two years of experience preferably new graduates.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Good command of English language.
- Smart and Productive worker.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Independence and Initiative.
- Sense of Self-motivation.
- Analytical mind.
- Well Organized
- Resource Allocation
- Act for Change
- Strive for Results
- Commit to Customers
- Cooperate Transversally
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.