Job Title: Sales Consultant
Date Posted: 28/08/2019
Closing Date: 11/09/2019
Company: DAL Motors Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Sales
To advise our customers of all passenger cars products and services we offer in order to achieve agreed individual and company sales objectives while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Product Presentation and Demonstration
Display features and benefits of all KIA product range to all potential customers in order to build value and desirability of purchase .
- Daily Sales Activities
Generate and qualify sales leads to ensure the company and individual meet the monthly sales targets.
Ensure a “win-win” solution with customers.
Provide management with required reports.
Ensure our customers are fully aware of all aspects of the product at delivery plus warranty requirements.
- Customer Relationship
Ensure we give maximum customer satisfaction by maintaining and developing customers communication.
Provide first class repaid response to all our customer requirements.
- Follow up & Referrals
Maximize potential sales from customer follow up.
- Communication , Process & Documentation
Follow the company designated sales system to ensure out customers receive a professional, consistent experience which maximizes our opportunity to gain customer commitment.
Keep fully up to date with competitor’s products and offers.
- Training & Development
Be Proactive in enabling business and personal growth by professional development.
Ensure our customers are always given required attention.
All other reasonable duties as requested by Management .
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
Bachelors degree in Business Management or closely related field.
Sales experience of two years in a retail environment.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
Be able to communicate effectively in both spoken and written Arabic and English at a level that can apply to work situations.
Able to think in a creative manner to solve problems.
An adaptable and flexible personality with an attention to detail.
A tenacious result focused person who can tolerate stress in productive manner.
A “people person” who can build effective relationships and influence customers while also being a positive member of a team.
Clean Driving License
(For Outdoor Sales)
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.